AIMS | Business Model
Electronic Communications Network
- AIMS engages non-dealing desk business model whereby ECN is strictly involved.AIMS practices a 'no dealing desk' business model via strict implementation of the Electronic Communications Network (ECN) system.
- The ECN system automatically matches clients' buy and sell orders for securities by connecting clients' directly to major brokerages and individual traders. This eliminates the need for a middleman or dealing desk to stand in-between and helps ensure client's orders are matched with the best available bid and ask quotes from multiple market participants.
- Being part of the Electronic Communications Network (ECN), AIMS only earns the spread over each matched transaction.
- The ECN system provides both retail and institutional traders with an array of benefits, and to highlight a few; the ECN system promotes transparent and speedy price execution which facilitates automated trading and can be customized for passive order matching. Some ECNs are designed to serve institutional investors, while others are designed to serve retail investors.
Straight Through Processing
- AIMS STP liquidity model provides a true institutional-grade trading environment without any Conflict of Interest.
- AIMS does not act in a Principal Dealer capacity. Instead all trading volume is passed directly through to live, executable liquidity sources from leading global FX banks and first tiers liquidity providers resulting in consistent, low latency trade execution.
- Orders Entered / Best Pricing Confirmed / Bank Match / Orders Filled
- DIRECT MARKET ACCESS
- Straight Through Processing